It's a Team's Life Hey we do live in a Tiny House!

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
It is easy for me to get lost looking at pages and pages of tiny houses and thinking someday that is going to be mine.

Hours have been spent looking at tiny houses, how they are set up, how they use storage, and how they are decorated. Ideas are constantly going through my head how I will use the space wisely and enjoy a clutter free home.

One day I receive a call from Sandi Soendker, Editor in chief, Landline Magazine asking me questions about living large in our tiny house. Wow did that question catch me by surprise as I took our sleeper for granted, never thinking I have spent almost eleven years of my life living in a rolling tiny home. Our tiny home though has increased in size and we are up to 66 square foot of living space. In time we might upgrade to a little larger tiny home that will include a restroom. We spend over 300 days a year in our "tiny home" and I guess we are practicing for the future!

READ MORE...

TeamPaul

Expert Expediter
Researching
Liked the blog myself, makes us (wife and I) anxious for our own "tiny home" away from home.

Last edited: