HEY JUJU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter

Has anybody here seen JuJu
She's an old buddy of mine
She used to be here
She was so sweet and dear
But not for a long long time.

Of all the things I've lost in my life, I think I miss my mind the most!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
RE: HEY JUJU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey DD...I've got JuJu chained to the stove! hehehe...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
RE: HEY JUJU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey DD.. Boy you must think I'm terrible. Actually what it is, we're down to one home PC and one laptop. I get frustrated with the laptop on the road, cuz it takes forever to connect with the wifi at flying J's so I give up and give it to Ken!! *lol* I've had a whole lot of company in the last month or so (yep grandbabies take priority)!!!

So now that I'm free again, Ken's in the shop this morning with some emergency problems so I'm waiting for his call to see if I have to hock a cat or two!!

He was right about chaining me to the kitchen though..he misses those home cooked meals so he bought a little propane stove so I can cook for him on the road. I must admit I love the idea..too much fast food and truck stop food just "ain't" the same. So if you smell the bacon cooking at some rest area around the land, come on over for some breakfast!!!! Arkansas was just about the right temp for an outdoor cookout, but the next time I wanted to do this it was in Michigan and snowing.

Take care DD, I'm off to try to get a little quilting done (my new and yes, I love it hobby) while the van's getting fixed. Let me know how you occupy your down time?

Juju:D