Hey Atkins fans!!!

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Hey guys, I just tried the most wonderful recipe. I love this dish!!! You gotta try it. And it is totally atkins friendly (5 carbs per serving) Everyone who has tried this dish loves it. Give it a try when you are home and tell me what you think of it;

Hamburger/Greenbean Casserole
Posted by Tig Serves: Depends how much you eat
Prep Time: approx 30 mins
Effort: Easy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
onions
mushrooms 8 oz cream cheese
1 can French Style Green Beans, drained
Mozarella Cheese

How to Prepare:
Brown hamburger and stir in mushrooms and onions. Cook until mushrooms and onions tender. Add cream cheese and stir until melted. Add 1 can French Style Green Beans, drained. Stir until mixed. Pour into casserole dish and top with cheese. Bake at 350 until cheese melted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More great recipes like this one can be found at:
LowCarbFriends.com Recipe Room
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/cgi-bin/recipe/recipe.cgi

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
[font color="skyblue" size="2.5"]You sure are right Billy Boy!!!!!!!!! That was a great meal. AND easy as all get out to prep and cook too. I just had it for din-din. My wife was in shock cause I did the cooking today. Boy did I rack up the points with her!!!!!!!!!!!!! May even get------ WELL lets leave the rest un said before I end up blowing a good thing. YA she reads EO all the time too!!!!!!!!![/font]

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
ok.I copied that recipe cuz it sure looks good, but can't resist passing on another recipe I received in email this morning..*lol*

NEIMAN-MARCUS COOKIES (Recipe may be halved)

2 cups butter
24 oz. chocolate chips
4 cups flour
2 cups brown sugar
2 tsp. soda
1 tsp. salt
2 cups sugar
1 8 oz. Hershey Bar (grated)
5 cups blended oatmeal
4 eggs
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. vanilla
3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
Measure oatmeal, and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
Cream the butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, mix
together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder,and soda.
Add chocolate chips,Hershey Bar,and nuts. Roll into balls,
and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
Makes 112 cookies.
:+ :+ :+

Wild Bill

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
JuJu

That does sound like a good recipe. (But Dr. Atkins wouldn't like it :+ ...lol)

And just so you know, the rest of that email that says Neiman Marcus charged $200.00 for the recipe is a hoax. NM doesn't even sell cookies. But it sounds like a good cookie anyway :)

Tony: That greenbean casserole recipe has gotten to be a obesssion around the house. I even took it to a Shriners cookout this summer!...lol It was well received there too!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
whoops...I KNOW i know i know..*l*..

I made that green bean casserole recipe for the Ontario Van Man tonight and while I loved it he's still yelping for his spuds!@!

jujubeans:7 :7 :7 :7

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
JuJu!!! If I didn't know better, I would think you are trying to have me put in the dog house????? Lets just say; I got lucky the day I married Elan, and my luck gets better each day. As for the other night, after dinner, the one I cooked, We started a nice romantic evening playing in the hot tub. Well!!! JuJu need I say any more?

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
JuJu, You are a girl after my own heart! Hubby said it was a good thing you asked cause if you hadn't, I would have! I bet Tony's in the kitchen as we speak whipping up another suprise dinner, we'll need to start calling him the "chef".
Tony, You are such a marshmellow, it's really nice to hear people speak highly of their spouse. Sounds to me like you BOTH got lucky when you met!!

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
DD

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
hey DD...I don't know about you but I sure am jealous..I ALWAYS wanted a hot tub..*LOL*

Tony...if I didn't know my hubby was sitting right beside me on the other puter, I'd swear he had an alter ego with you. Talk about a silver tongued devil...between the two of you, you could charm the rattles off of a rattle snake..*g* *waving at your wife*..you CAN chat too..anyone lucky enough to have such a sweet hubby must surely be a really nice lady! and I sure bet you have a bunch to say! :D :D :D

Dreamer..that question was worth just seeing you blush! :+ :+ :+