heres one for under 10k shippments

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Have you gotten anything off of that site? I did a trial of it, and it seems it's nothing more than a repost or loads from Right Now Loads. They don't clean the site up and there's always old loads that expired days ago on there. Sometimes there are as many as six duplicates of a load (not different brokers either.) Evertime I call, the load has already been taken some time ago. Also, I wonder how much of it REALLY is 10,000 lbs or less. The script that imports the loads seems to assign an even 10,000 to an awful lot of loads.

I hope you can give me a reason to try it again.

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
"Bout the only thing good it did was talk to a couple of nice brokers that I'll MAYBE do work with sometime in the future. I don't think any of the shippers you will find on there actually posted on that site. It just looks like the same LTL that you'll find elsewhere.

Ya know, they're probably linked to that POST EVERYWHERE software that allows brokers and shippers to post to a whole slew of boards at the same time. Can't somebody actually offer an original solution, rather than just trying to "vulture" off the stuff that's already out there?

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
you like TQL I have set up with them but never used.I have read alot of crap about them on the getloaded msg board. and the one load I did book with them fell by the wayside.some seem to think they will book a load and take you off it if they find a better rate.dont really know if it true just what ive read.I do like landstar for ltl going down to your area and I have even run some intrastate fl for them that paid well.but mostly when i come down to your area I try to do some local tampa then put one a couple of 700.00 ltl coming back to mid-west plus I dont mind sitting there for a few days to build a truckload cause I usally make a killing going down from IL,IN

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
The only time I've dealt with TQL is when they called me. I found out that the load they were offering me was already available to anyone through the carrier's own website. Basically, TQL just went and thought they could make a couple of phone calls and res-sell it to another carrier at a lesser price. Yes, I have heard a lot of stories as well about them since that time..

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
that seems to be the norm loads get covered and then the same load shows up again from a different broker at a lower rate.