Help!

TheRebel

Seasoned Expediter
Does anyone heard of this co. Green Pro Fuels? A friend of mine told me about them, but before contacting them, I'd like to know some references... thanks!

TheRebel

Seasoned Expediter
We have worked with them. Seem like nice folks. Can't speak about their o/o program.

I did a search and this is what I found about them:

"Green Pro Fuels.....Bad Company
Green Pro fuels is a S. Carolina based expediting company. They have only been in business since May 2011. They ran without an authority or bond until Oct. 2011. They have ripped several drivers off. They have had numerous complaints and at least one lawsuit against them. They owe me in excess of $3000. I will file a lawsuit the next time I get to S. C.
DO NOT sign on with them."

and the following link:

Carrier Overview

tryhours3191

Seasoned Expediter
Ran for them when we first began expediting. We worked for them for about six months before going to Try Hours Small company they pay there ST s $1.40 a mile. They are really nice people to work for and for a small company they kept us pretty busy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

TheRebel

Seasoned Expediter
Ran for them when we first began expediting. We worked for them for about six months before going to Try Hours Small company they pay there ST s $1.40 a mile. They are really nice people to work for and for a small company they kept us pretty busy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Thanks for the info, but still... did TH paid you more and kept you busier to leave Green?

outandbout

Active Expediter
I don't know of this company, but I do know that you can't just listen to anothers complaint and consider it the gospel. With this said, I recommend that you give T and K out of New Lenox/Joliet Il area. There are a few bad apples that give these guys a bad name, but I will tell you right now that I have been with them for 3 years and am friends with the owners and they bend over backwards for those drivers. T and K will load your Comdata by 7PM religiously about two weeks after every run without exception.

Also, this week should be the beginning of great things at TandK as tensions in the office are easing over the owner's court troubles that have been going down. If you don't know what I mean, well I will tell you that post-trial sentencing was today at 9:30 am in Joliet. I am not sure what happened yet as I have not talked to Michelle, but Bruce and I prayed that my friend Peter Haljean received only probation. (That is what the lawyers were hoping for).

Anyway, call TandK, they are the best out here!

P.S. Here are a couple of links, LOL

Will County Illinois - Circuit Clerk
MugShot of Peter M Haljean. Joliet, IL

Kristi

Active Expediter
Thanks for the info, but still... did TH paid you more and kept you busier to leave Green?

Try Hours 3191 and I run together so I can give u some info on them.

They kept us very busy. And they're overall pay is good. They are very friendly people and work hard to keep their drivers happy and busy. When we drove for them they were still getting on their feet and they were under staffed in some departments. My biggest issue with them was, at the tiime, they were paying their drivers every other week where we wanted to be paid weekly. Which they charged us a % of our gross to do. Which in the long run became a problem for them to keep up with the correct amount of $$ they owed us.

We ended up leaving them do to that fact. Now this was 6 months ago that we left that company. A lot can change in 6 months. They are a very small company and don't have as many trucks as the bigger carriers do so they aren't looking for freight for as many trucks.

All in all they were good to us. Like I said had we not had problems with our paychecks being the wrong amount we probably would have stayed with them.

Oh if you do sign on with them I strongly advise against using their fuel card if you don't need to. They get you on that end to. They charge a % to maintain the fuel card.

Hope that this helped. If u have any over questions please feel free to ask.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

tryhours3191

Seasoned Expediter
All money issues where resolved. They owe us nothing. I. Truly believe that when we had issues about money it was because the owner was doing pay and running several other businesses at the same time. They were going through some growing pains when we were there. I actually kind of miss the dispatchers are Green pro Fuels and wish everyone there success.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I don't know of this company, but I do know that you can't just listen to anothers complaint and consider it the gospel. With this said, I recommend that you give T and K out of New Lenox/Joliet Il area. There are a few bad apples that give these guys a bad name, but I will tell you right now that I have been with them for 3 years and am friends with the owners and they bend over backwards for those drivers. T and K will load your Comdata by 7PM religiously about two weeks after every run without exception.

Also, this week should be the beginning of great things at TandK as tensions in the office are easing over the owner's court troubles that have been going down. If you don't know what I mean, well I will tell you that post-trial sentencing was today at 9:30 am in Joliet. I am not sure what happened yet as I have not talked to Michelle, but Bruce and I prayed that my friend Peter Haljean received only probation. (That is what the lawyers were hoping for).

Anyway, call TandK, they are the best out here!

P.S. Here are a couple of links, LOL

Will County Illinois - Circuit Clerk
MugShot of Peter M Haljean. Joliet, IL

See if you have a job after boss sees this.

Not sure I wanna drive for someone driving on a suspended license for DUI and being charged with a possession of controlled substance. That indicates this owner doesn't have his stuff together.

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk