Help getting back on the road.

Pork Chop

Expert Expediter
I'm 22/m/virginia. Been in trucks since I was 18. I have a clean record except for 2 suspensions for my insurance regulations. I have no moving violations, no accidents or anything. I'll be ready to run as hard I need. I'm looking for MILES. I love being on the road, and don't want the hassel of a T/T anymore. I have 3/4 months experience in a t/t, and 4 years in straight trucks. Been driving dumps local off and on here locally. Im drug free, clean cut...but have tattoo's, if that isnt a problem. I love to run, and dont mind being out 4-6 weeks if called for. I'm looking to lease/buy from an o/o if at all possible, if not...my goal is to drive for someone for a couple years and get a down payment for a century class expediter. If need a good driver that loves the road, catch me on here, or call me at 703-431-8537, leave a msg. Im in the process of getting qualified with Panther, Tri-State, and Fed Ex CC. Id really like to start back on the road in a CC WG truck with someone looking for a co-driver. Getting used to the Dot Logs is my only step to overcome to the road again. I've driven on all kinds of trans from 2 stick 5 spds to 18 spd fullers. Driving isn't a problem for me, just finding the right person to run for is. So if you can help me, plz lead me in the right diretion. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to talk to some of you o/o's in the NEAR future!

John Smith
aka Pork Chop

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Pork Chop, have you checked out our free classifieds here on EO? You might find what you're looking for there. Good Luck. DD

A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind.