Hello

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Hello to all in the Expediting worlds, Im based out of St Louis/Midwest and hope to see you on the road, I drove OTR and hauled Steel coils and Home Depot for about 6 years when my Mom was taken Ill, Im just getting back to driving a Team Straight truck with my Brother, were looking forward to seeing this country and the scenic loading docks of America, The Beautiful Truck stop shower facilities and the fine BBQ restaurants....

Bad Oscar and the Mudshark will be soon traveling a road near you, may the good Lord smile on ya each day !!! Hopefully the cost of fuel will drop even more and well all have loaded trucks,

Two Fast Freight

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Hello to all in the Expediting worlds, Im based out of St Louis/Midwest and hope to see you on the road, I drove OTR and hauled Steel coils and Home Depot for about 6 years when my Mom was taken Ill, Im just getting back to driving a Team Straight truck with my Brother, were looking forward to seeing this country and the scenic loading docks of America, The Beautiful Truck stop shower facilities and the fine BBQ restaurants....

Bad Oscar and the Mudshark will be soon traveling a road near you, may the good Lord smile on ya each day !!! Hopefully the cost of fuel will drop even more and well all have loaded trucks,

Two Fast Freight

Bad Oscar and Mudshark LOL! Cool names. Good luck and welcome.:D

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
My dads name was Oscar and many years ago when CB radios were in Homes and such, I had a base station and my dad one day turned on the radio and hollered out for me and I was nearby driving a delivery load for a furniture store, He said THIS IS BAD OSCAR for Little Oscar come in.....when my dad passed I adopted the name...and Its been Bad Oscar for Years, my brothers handle is a moniker that was used by Frank Zappa a musician he likes...there pretty unique handles, if you hear us out on the highway give a holler and say hello, maybe well meet at one of those fine BBQ restaurants...or loading docks LOL......Weve been debating a switch to ten meter radios but im sure well still keep a CB handy for entertainment...and local dock info etc....Be Safe !!!

MissKat

Expert Expediter
I bet there was a gremlin too. LOL oh howie your so pro pro professional.....

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App