Hello, World!

William00

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
Hello, everyone. Newcomer here. I hope to increase my knowledge about it soon because this topic is incredibly interesting for me. I've been trying for a long time to find a job that I can improve to a level of proficiency, and now I finally realize that I found what I was looking for.

Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hello, everyone. Newcomer here. I hope to increase my knowledge about it soon because this topic is incredibly interesting for me. I've been trying for a long time to find a job that I can improve to a level of proficiency, and now I finally realize that I found what I was looking for.
How about some background?
Are you currently in trucking in any which way? If so, how? If not, what do you do?

Where are you located?

Etc, etc, etc.
Ya know tell us about yourself.

Reactions: William00

William00

Not a Member
Owner/Operator
How about some background?
Are you currently in trucking in any which way? If so, how? If not, what do you do?

Where are you located?

Etc, etc, etc.
Ya know tell us about yourself.
Okay.

I'm not really involved in trucking yet. This is still a theory to me so I am trying to find more information on where to go and how to find the best companies to do this. I hope you guys can help me with that.

What is your advice?

QueueWhere

Not a Member
Dispatcher
Haha Heya! I didn't think anyone would be asking these questions here. Anyway, I'm new here too so let's dive into this field together!!!