HELLO, IS ANYONE OUT THERE

GMG

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hey , Im back again. Ive searched and Ive searched and still cant find out how much I might bring home(not gross) cash money driving for an O/O in a D or B unit before taxes. I am going to make A decision soon and could go back to 18s T/L but I feel like my nich may be in expediting. I am working in shipping and receiving now and could probably work for B.K. and make just as much, I know about the condition of the expediting business now. Thats why I am asking this question and also how many miles per week are you averaging with this low freight? I know there is a lot of variables but i need some guestimation before i jump in. Im hearing a lot of crying on some of the other web sites about people that are only making 500 to 600 dollars a week net. they must be used to living a little higher on the hog than some of us. A little to some is a lot to others. thanks for all the info and be safe out there, mountain gypsie

TripleB

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
hello, I wouldn't sugest you get into expediting right now, freight is very slow and i don't really think you will make much money. If you still want to get into driving try class "A" OTR... Bob G.