Hello from pa

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Whats your background?
Are you currently driving? If so, what?
How did you get interested in expediting?
Etc, etc, etc....

Tripintruckers

New Recruit
Researching
I have been in tool & die most of my life but got my class B cdl with air brakes and started driving school bus when tool shops were to low on work. I have delivered home fuel oil and propane for a while then tri axle bulk milk truck. Then went to school for my class A and drove flatbed over the road Came back to tool and die. My wife drove school bus for 15 years wants out. We love to travel. This is what I have been waiting for she is getting interested in going on the road with me, kids are grown up and out on their own. My problem now is no recent driving. Because in tool and die now for3 years. I have to get some recent time behind the wheel I'm assuming.

Tripintruckers

New Recruit
Researching
I have been in tool & die most of my life but got my class B cdl with air brakes and started driving school bus when tool shops were to low on work. I have delivered home fuel oil and propane for a while then tri axle bulk milk truck. Then went to school for my class A and drove flatbed over the road Came back to tool and die. My wife drove school bus for 15 years wants out. We love to travel. This is what I have been waiting for she is getting interested in going on the road with me, kids are grown up and out on their own. My problem now is no recent driving. Because in tool and die now for3 years. I have to get some recent time behind the wheel I'm assuming.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not necessarily......

Yeah, depends on how long out, driving record and the company.
I have not drove straight truck for 8 years, but got approved to do so, although I'm not at this time.
All depends, but doesn't sound like you two would have too much trouble to get rolling.

Reactions: Ragman

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What part of PA?
Wife and I live near Sunbury

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ISX475

Expert Expediter

Teams get well paid with a class a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk