Health insurance options

Joshua Robichaud

New Recruit
Researching
Looking for some advice have a couple options to sign with some different owner operators all will be paid via 1099 as I’ll be a independent contractor what does everybody do for health insurance eat something for my wife and kids along with myself any insight would be great thanks

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Looking for some advice have a couple options to sign with some different owner operators all will be paid via 1099 as I’ll be a independent contractor what does everybody do for health insurance eat something for my wife and kids along with myself any insight would be great thanks
Health insurance is a subject that has been discussed many times over the years. There is no single fits all answer.

Here is a link to a search on the subject.
https://www.expeditersonline.com/fo...th+insurance&o=date&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=9

Reactions: TeamPaul

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I live in Nashville and I use to have Blue cross Blue shield and for me it was $468 a month. Now that was a PPO plain. I had coverage in any state. Well they went stop coverage mostly in TN and the only INS I could get was United Healthcare. It's short term care INS and its a bit cheaper. Its also not Obamacare . I agree with WOM, if you have a family you need a job that helps pay for INS.