Having a hard time resitting my password

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I've been having a hard time changing my password because someone into my tried to log into my account 3 times and locked it. Can any help with this?

Last edited:

comet_4298

Seasoned Expediter
I'm having a problem resetting my password............had the home to remember everything to sign,then was out on the laptop and didn't remember the password,so you sent me a new one to log in and it work,but the problem is now it wouldn't let me go to where I can edit and change my password.Every time it saids to log in,but I logged in with password you sent me. HELP!

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Comet, I will reset your password... please check your email!

Dispatcher03

Not a Member
I cannot reset my password either. I forgot my password this morning, had it fixed through email, got the new auto generated password, clicked the link in the email to reset it, and it wont log me in on that screen to change it. If I log in on the regular log in page, I can go to User CP and click reset email,password link, but does the same thing. Brings me to the new login in screen that gives me error message "We could not log you in". I have tried it logged out and logged in and still the same. So I dunno. And I did delete the cookies, and lower privacy settings as well.

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
dispatcher, if you are still having trouble, I can reset your password.
BUT I don't want to do that until you let me know!

shoot me an email to [email protected]

JimmyB

Seasoned Expediter
Hey Chillout,
I'm having the same issue as everyone else it seems. I had to reset my password for this account, and now when I use the link to go change my password, it want's me to login, but when I try to login using the password I was supplied with the reset.... it just rejects my login and I am unable to update my password.

*** I sent you an email with what exactly is going on ***
Thanks

Last edited: