HATS OFF TO EXPEDITERS

G

Way to go Expediters!!!! I heard through the "grapevine" that a number of expediters braved Hurricane Floyd and headed for the Southeast portion of the US in spite of the weather conditions!!! Now that is what I call servicing the customer!!! By the way - if you were one of those fortunate ones to be called there - and you have an interesting story - let us hear about it !!!

G

WAY TO GO?? I DON"T THINK THAT RISKING
ONES LIFE FOR MONEY IS A SMART THING TO DO.

G

I did not mention that I was refering to the Red Cross and emergency equipment. It really takes a MAN (or woman) with courage, to do a job like that. Unlike some other people who are worried about there own personal profit or safety. Once again God Bless the expeditors with courage!!!

Ruth T.

G

YOU DID FORGET TO MENTION IN YOUR ORIGINAL MESSAGE THAT IT WAS FOR THE RED CROSS AND EMERGENGY EQUIPMENT!! I GUESS THAT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD, AND SO I APOLOGIZE FOR THINKING THAT YOU WERE PRAISING PEOPLE FOR RISKING LIFE AND LIMB, JUST TO MAKE A BUCK.

G

Randy, not to put too fine a point on this discussion, but, remember there is a whole sub-culture out there who do risk life and limb for money. We know them as fire-fighters, ems technicians, police officers, and even animal rescue volunteers.

All of the above mentioned folks do dangerous, dirty, and some times depressing acts for their paychecks. Give a little thought next time you are tempted to be critical. Jim Bunting...

G

JIM- IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION, IT WAS NOT MADE CLEAR THAT THE WRITER WAS TALKING ABOUT EMERGENCY PEOPLE.

G

We all have bills to pay and familys to feed,WE all know the risk is there anywhere on the road.Thats the whol princible behind LIFE INSURANCE......