Great Van/Great couple

Packmule

Expert Expediter
My wife and I had the pleasure of meeting Dieseldoctor (Jim & Fredia)at the Flyin J in Atlanta, Ga. last night.
Let me tell you this man is a whiz of mechanical gizmo's. The post and pics on this forum do not even do justice to the real thing. If you get the opportunity to meet Dieseldoctor ask him for the grand tour of his Van. Even the Big truck drivers will enjoy what he has done.

Danny & Arlana

Ps. Dieseldoctor, Sorry we couldn't make breakfast this morning. We got a load out about midnight and didn't want to wake you guys to tell you.

whitewolf53

Expert Expediter
Danny: HOW RIGHT YOU ARE!!!!!!!!! I had the pleasure of meeting the Dielsel doctor and his wife about 7 months ago.Down in Wichita,Ks. ##### HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG AGO?????.Anyways they are one of the nicest couple you would want to meet.And by the way Doc thanks for the jump and spraying the starting fluid in my truck so easrly in the morn for me.I will nevewr forget it.Hope everything is going well for you and the wife. and by the way how are you doing Danny?? HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AWHILE
Mike
Whitewolf 53

HERE LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD

:p :p :p :p :p
:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Mike,

We have been doing well. Glad to see you back and in good health.
Since I saw you last we have made some changes from a Straight truck to a Cube Van and we changed companies from FedEx to Landstar. We are still adjusting to the changes but doing well in spite of the changes.

Looking forward to seeing you again, and this time the coffee is on me.

Danny

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I think a lot of people would love to see dieseldoctor's van in person! I know I would...

Mayhap he'll show up at the Expo? Hint hint? Dieseldoc???

http://www.expeditersonline.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=348&forum=DCForumID16

http://www.expeditersonline.com/dcforum/DCForumID16/519.html

http://www.expeditersonline.com/dcforum/DCForumID16/1731.html

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

"The present is what slips by us while we're pondering the past and worrying about the future."

- Ziggy

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I look for them any time I'm stopped but so far haven't been in the right place at the right time. I also hope they'll make the expo.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

dieseldoctor1

Expert Expediter
I appreciate all the positive comments and hope to make the Expo if we are anywhere close. I'm afraid my van is showing some wear from hard use especialy the floor. And when Danny saw it it could have used some straightening up lol. It is fast approaching the half million mile mark so guess it is due to show wear.
Danny I must have made a mistake on writing down your email address. It keeps coming back as mailbox not found. I tried to email you on this website so maybe that will work. Sure enjoyed meeting you and Arlana and couldn't believe we share so much from the past.
Mike, it is good to hear that you are doing well and still running the roads. We enjoyed meeting you and was happy to help. Maybe we will cross paths again soon.
Dreamer and LDB, I would like to meet you guys also. Keep your eyes open as will I and maybe we will wind up at the same truckstop soon. Like I say I will try to make the Expo but can't promise anything.
Dieseldoctor

dieseldoctor1

Expert Expediter
Packmule

Haven't been able to contact you. Just can't get that email address to work. Try emailing me on this site when you have time.

Dieseldoctor