Great Sprinter just listed in the classifieds

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Upsizing, so giving up my baby. She's a money maker and comfortable. Some of you guys that know me know how I am about maintenance.
i think I've got it priced right to sell quick. From what I've seen, on the very low side.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Message sent !

It kicked my message back! Can you send me more pictures and details on Espar heater and battery type?

Ekhedge @ yahoo.com

Remove the spaces :)

Sent from my flying circus

Last edited:

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
The battery is under the passenger seat in a battery box. The seat has to come out for access. The heater is a D2.
I'll get you some pics of that. I don't have the special socket needed to remove the seat. All installed by Espar of Michigan. They also did the roof top ac, battery charger, inverter and shorepower hookup AC and DC plugs.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The battery is under the passenger seat in a battery box. The seat has to come out for access. The heater is a D2.
I'll get you some pics of that. I don't have the special socket needed to remove the seat. All installed by Espar of Michigan. They also did the roof top ac, battery charger, inverter and shorepower hookup AC and DC plugs.

When I try to send you a message it keeps kicking back your email can you send me an email so we can discuss this behind closed doors lol

Sent from my flying circus

gardair

Expert Expediter
I can't seem to find the link or any info on your Sprinter. Would you mind trying to post the info again please?

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Just had the Espar serviced at Espar or Michigan. 2400 hours on it. Tip top shape. New screen and fuel filter. Ran kerosene thru it for about 30 minutes.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
By
What the real reason u r selling your love interest......I heard its hard to get a load.

You heard wrong.
Deleted my numbers. Just realized "buddyma" only has 48 posts. Don't believe I need to justify anything.

Last edited:

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
You heard wrong. Let's see, I've been out of service since Oct 20th, because I can. Went in service Tuesday 12/2. 12/3 picked up a load 10 miles from the house to Ishpeming, Mi. 1201 miles for $1395. Not the best rates. Delivered Thursday evening. Friday dead headed to the Petro in Racine. Monday picked up a load in Vernon Hills, IL back here to 12 miles from for $1700. So $3095 for 5 days and a total of 2562 miles or $1.208 for every foot the van moved. And you make ? for all miles. Year to date numbers are better than that. Including a dead head home from Portland, OR and a dead head from Little Rock, AR to Baltimore then to home. YTD for every foot is $1.28. Only grossed about $48k this year. But only worked almost 6 months. Having a $16k May was nice.
So from my perspective, I'd say you heard wrong. And you made what for how long?[/QUOTE

hey no fair thats better than me.I never thought about charging by the foot.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
You heard wrong. Let's see, I've been out of service since Oct 20th, because I can. Went in service Tuesday 12/2. 12/3 picked up a load 10 miles from the house to Ishpeming, Mi. 1201 miles for $1395. Not the best rates. Delivered Thursday evening. Friday dead headed to the Petro in Racine. Monday picked up a load in Vernon Hills, IL back here to 12 miles from for $1700. So $3095 for 5 days and a total of 2562 miles or $1.208 for every foot the van moved. And you make ? for all miles. Year to date numbers are better than that. Including a dead head home from Portland, OR and a dead head from Little Rock, AR to Baltimore then to home. YTD for every foot is $1.28. Only grossed about $48k this year. But only worked almost 6 months. Having a $16k May was nice.
So from my perspective, I'd say you heard wrong. And you made what for how long?[/QUOTE

hey no fair thats better than me.I never thought about charging by the foot.

LOL, every little bit helps.

deadhead

Veteran Expediter
Come on now,,,,,,,,you lie to your friends and i lie to mine,,,,but let not lie to each other...The only things Landstar got is is bunch of lazy agents and no customers, since they sold there Load Board and they wouldn't even let there driver have any loads off that......They have drivers quit because they can't get any loads. PS good luck on the sale of your Sprinter....Mr Parker. Is that why you sat home for Month and half on your houseboat.lol

Last edited by a moderator: