Great Show

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Thanks to all who either stopped by our Booth at the Mid-America or visited our live Web Cam. It was great to meet you face to face!

On another note please be patient with our new look as we are in the process offine tuning the site.

Lawrence McCord
Expediters Online.Com

krooser

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Lawrence,

It was great to see you again and meet some of the other "movers" behind Expediters On-Line.

Thanks for your hospitality.

Krooser

LittleBigTruck

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I like the new site! Once you get the hang of it, it's easy to manuever. Keep up the great work Lawrence! Chris

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Chris,

You're kind words are noted and appreciated. Thanks for being apart of our NEW Expediters Online Community.

Lawrence
Expediters Online.Com

Thumper

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I just wanted to say that it was nice getting to meet all of you and that I enjoy your site, but either I am doing something wrong or I am the only one trying to use the "live chat".
On wensday before the show you had an area for profiles and I filled one out but now I can not even find the area for profiles. Did you remove this from the site?
You guys keep up the good work and let me know if it is just me or is everybody having these problems. Thanks......