Good call or bad call?

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Do you all think Bill Belichick's decision to go on 4th and 2 against the Colts Sunday was a good idea? Actually, I think it was a good gamble. Remember, the Patriots had a lot of success moving the ball all night. Plus, if he punted the ball...the Colts had more than enough time to drive the field and score. In my opinion...he should of thrown the ball a few more yards down the field and picked Randy Moss to be the target. Not Faulk.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Belichick is an idiot,and it was great to see him exposed as such on national TV. :mad:

BTW,monday nights game was supposed to be one of those "throwback" games where the two teams wear their old uniforms,but then they realized that the Browns had nothing to go back to,and the Ravens would have been the Browns. :D

ART LIED. :eek:

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Belichick is an idiot,and it was great to see him exposed as such on national TV. :mad:

BTW,monday nights game was supposed to be one of those "throwback" games where the two teams wear their old uniforms,but then they realized that the Browns had nothing to go back to,and the Ravens would have been the Browns. :D

ART LIED. :eek:

Based on your post I have to assume you are a Browns fan.
If this is true, Even though Belichick made a dumb move the other night, I think you would have to admit you wouldn't mind him coaching the Browns right now...

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Based on your post I have to assume you are a Browns fan.
If this is true, Even though Belichick made a dumb move the other night, I think you would have to admit you wouldn't mind him coaching the Browns right now...

No F' ing way,we did that once and it was a disaster.

Diminished capacity indeed.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
No F' ing way,we did that once and it was a disaster.

Diminished capacity indeed.

I vehemently turned against them when the "diminished capacity" cut came down, but Bernie and Bill made up..Bernie went so far as to lobby Al Lerner to hire Belichick as the first coach when they came back in 99' I don't like the guy but he knows how to win..Mangenious isn't getting the job done...
Looks like we're getting Mike Holmgren as V.P. anyway, so he'll probably bring in his own guy...

Last edited: