Good-Bye to Our Dear Friend......

JJ

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
On Saturday, November 17,2001 Jerry (Gerald) Thomas of Lordstown,Ohio
Tri-State Unit 679 passed away from a heart attack at home.
He is survived by his wife, Sue Thomas and six children and eight grandchildren.

He was laid to rest Tuesday, November 20,2001.

Jerry will be greatly missed by his wife,family,and extended family at Tri-State.

You may send your condolences to....

Sue Thomas
3606 Rock RD
Lordstown, Ohio

JJ

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I did not know Mr. Thomas, nor do I remember meeting him on the road, but I am sure he was an excellent driver and will be sadly missed by his large family. My prayers are for them. Your fellows on the road say thank you, Gerald.
-Weave-

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I have also never met Mr Thomas but probably at one time or another have passed him in the night somewhere in America.He was a fellow expeditor so my prayers and blessings also go to his family. Someone once said "Whether we drive a 18 ,10,6 or 4 wheeler our actions and attitudes can make a difference in someones day."We are all here for only a little while so as we enter this Holiday Season with our Country under stress lets all strive to be as courteous and decent to our fellow man as possible.

Ram_ma_Ram_pa

Expert Expediter
There is a site that has a photo of Jerry Thomas and a lot of the other Drivers Photos that I have been posting so that we can all share and build our own photo albums as we seldom recall someones name but can usually remember their faces,We created this site so that when you see someone out on the road you can talk to them without feeling like they are a stranger,Your photo Submissions are welcome,use this URL http://members.fortunecity.com/ramma01/driversphotoalbum Thanks