Going Belly Up, This Goose is about Cooked

bamapeople2006

Expert Expediter
I have enjoyed being an expediter for nearly three years now. However, my last two settlements, if you added them together, wouldn't be enough to fill up the fuel tank on my truck. This is sad and I hate to leave but what can you do? Well its been a wonderful experience overall, one I wouldn't trade for anything, except for maybe some prosperity here. Best of Luck to everyone who sticks it out. I think we are going back to the shack.

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Believe it or not,there is life after expediting,in fact there is a good life full of prosperity and a sense of relief.Job well done and your right,there is no experience that you can compare to your life on the road.As an ex expediter myself,get through this time and spread your wings and sore to new horizens.All the best,you made the best choice for you and your family and you will not regret it!

bamapeople2006

Expert Expediter
Thank you for your encouragement tallcal. I feel the same way as you, but one can never have too much encouragement, so thanks again.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
I am certain that you will do fine!

Keep us posted on your new endeavor.

If I can be of any assistance to you...

please do not hesitate to contact me.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Yes sir.

I got out of expediting for about 9 months.

Just didn't feel comfortable working for someone who asked me to violate my Christian beliefs.

In the long term, if you ever decide to return, we all are willing to offer assistance.

In the short term, if you need prayer, a hospital visit, counsel, etc, you may contact me personally.

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
i am seriously thinking of getting out after 2.5 years myself or changing companys...fortunatly we have everything paid off except the house, and huge child support payments for ten more years...but i also think, well the sprinter is 2 years old and no payments, so minus the outragous qc and insurance cost, i have very little expense.. since it get 24 miles a gallon average i usually make it on fuel surcharge, but the miles are becoming harder and harder to get.. and just when i am seriosly thinking of switching companys they give me a decent load with a decent fuel surcharge, with 2 days layover pay...i guess there is a little sunshine,while the storm blows over