Glympse-Free app for expeditors

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you have not seen it, this app is pretty cool. When you are away on the road you can send your position, stationary and moving, to your family, friends and boss :) Paid GPS tracking will sure have competition here. It pretty much will zoom in your position within 12 inches, I think.

So if you are a bad guy, don't download it; the drone will find you, lol. It also might be good for a team drivers, when one want to go shopping or use the restroom, you'll find your partner, lol. Have fun :):)

Last edited:

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Keeps freezing up on me but if I can get it to work it's great feature

Give me your 10-20, I'll send the drone over to fix it, lol, just kidding:):) In certain smart phones, the app may need to be "bug-out."

You might be able to find similar problems and solutions under the user ratings. Usually below the app info.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
If you have not seen it, this app is pretty cool. When you are away on the road you can send your position, stationary and moving, to your family, friends and boss :) Paid GPS tracking will sure have competition here. It pretty much will zoom in your position within 12 inches, I think.

So if you are a bad guy, don't download it; the drone will find you, lol. It also might be good for a team drivers, when one want to go shopping or use the restroom, you'll find your partner, lol. Have fun :):)

Right on great find.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums mobile app