Ghost Town

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Sit tight..Dispatch knows right where your at..:cool:

Im seeing vans sitting everywhere this week,,Well except the walmart where I sat the other night..
I think there maybe 7 or 8 here is Edwardsville. A few no names here and they aint none to happy..I would thought it would have been picking up for you Vans with all the New line parts being shipped right now. Hope ya get a good weekend because it will be upon us in a few more hours.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I passed a lot of vans the other day on my way to Columbus IN.maybe they were all deadheading home?

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Propely maintained suspension,,propely not for a normal van load..My van rides/sitts preety good loaded,,Heavy loads a little squat to them.
All this assuming they have air in the rear tires..:)

zorry

Veteran Expediter
How many van drivers do you think carefully watch there maintenance or gauge their tires weekly ?
Not $printer drivers. Van drivers.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Dont know,,But I did have to tell one the other day where to find the dipstick after the oil light came on...Oil was ok just a sensor telling him to change oil..
Ya think after 3 weeks in the Van he would have found it by now..:confused:
Dont think this one hasnt got me worried.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
If he owns it, he better smarten up fast.
If he drives for an owner, owner shares some responsibility here.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
If he owns it, he better smarten up fast.
If he drives for an owner, owner shares some responsibility here.

My Van and its my responsibility if he loses that motor no matter what,,I sure he wont help..
On 2 occasions I know for a fact I went under the hood with him prior to the,, Oil light is on phone call.
But Hey we are getting off track here..
We need to get Fastman loaded before the weekend hits. :)

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I check air pressure twice a week, plus my van has the air pressure sensors, check oil twice a week and give it a visual once over two or three times a week,

Sent from The Dark Side of the moon.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Better late than never... Oh yea freight won't be ready for at least 2 hours so throw in some detention time also!

Sent from The Dark Side of the moon.

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Zorry knows how to get trucks moovin' here at Premium. Once loaded, he knows how to get 'em there too! Just look at the pic in his avatar doing 100mph. :0

We only hire vans that know how to run - think about Zorry's avatar and Jim's screen name - FASTMAN!

You go guys.

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Zorry - you always work your magic here at PTL.

Fastman - hope they got you outta Indiana.