Gatlinburg is burning,,,downtown evacuated...Tennessee

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is not much left standing in pigeon forge Gatlinburg now heading into sevierville

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It was just two or three years ago a lot of cabins burned from fires.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So sad. Gatlinburg and the Smokie mts. are one of my most favorite places in this country. I just spent a few days there about a month ago.

Reactions: Perioodic

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There ain't much left up there now went thru Gatlinburg then pigeon forge now in Sevierville

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
This hits home to our family. When our children where younger we would take them there, stay at chalet and enjoy the mountains. Thoughts and prayers for all the people and businesses in the area.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't do it all the time just keep all the certifications up to date for times like these when it is needed

Reactions: Ftransit

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well you are needed now more than ever. Thanks for all you do.

Periodic you are not too far away from there either are u it hits home hard for us we live about two hours from there an visit quite often the Westgate that was destroyed we usually stayed there

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well you are needed now more than ever. Thanks for all you do.

Periodic you are not too far away from there either are u it hits home hard for us we live about two hours from there an visit quite often the Westgate that was destroyed we usually stayed there

Yeah I'm in Buford, I've been there 3-4 times when I was younger as just a day trip. Beautiful place. Really sucks