Gary Addis Stop Please

Olko

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
Please stop spamming this EXPEDITERS board with your political opinions. You have made your point, your guy is not going to be the next President, NOW GET OVER IT!!!! Try Trucknet, they have a political forum there, and might enjoy your opinions.

garyaddis

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I did not start the political discussion on this forum. I merely
responded--several times--to a bevy of attacks by RushLimbaugh fans.

I had my say; I then apologized to the less vitriolic two or three of my opponents for perhaps hurting their feelings. Then I went away.

For two weeks --I am a working man-- I didn't log on to the website even once. But when I did, there were the challenges, the personal attacks, waiting for me, asking, in essence, why I had chickened out of the debate. When they leave me alone, I'll go away again.

I do admit to fanaticism, if you wish to call it that. For justice and truth. If the others choose to keep this thing going, then so be it: I will respond, I promise.

You can always do what I do when I come upon a Forum thread that doesn't interest me: I ignore it.

BTW, Mr, MS Olko: where is the "spam." Spam is an ad: this is a discussion. Don't respond, I won't have anything to respond to, will I.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Gary I agree with the previous post,Lets give it a rest.Al Gore lost because he ran a terrible campaign,absolutely bombed on the debates particularly the last one where he was running around like a chicken with his head cut off ,and had to deal with Tipper hating Bill,so he could not use Bill to help hiom campaign..This guy didn!t even carry his home state.So whether we like him or not GW is here for at leat 4 years.Yesterfday I was coming down I 77 in West Va and was listening to a Radio station out of Wheeling WV. The guy was saying " GW will probably get us cheap fuel,lower electric rates etc,because he is a so called friend to the oil Interests. Frankly I would rather have cheap fuel,be able to stay warm,instead of a bunch of tree lovers keeping costs high. These are Al!s people,Katie,and Dan and Larry etc.They have big # so the hell with the rest of the little folks like us... Enough said,,Stay Safe and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR..

garyaddis

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
>Gary I agree with the
>previous post,Lets give it a
>rest.

Rich, I agree with the previous post also, it is time to let go. Why haven't you? Because--admit it, dude--you enjoy the political debate. Otherwise, while asking me to stop, you continue to try to make a political point.

When YOU and your side give it up, I'll give it up. I did not start the war; therefore, the last punch is mine.

Al Gore lost because he
>ran a terrible campaign

He did run a terrrible campaign, I couldn't agree more. However, the fact remains that HE DID NOT LOOSE. He won the national popular vote by 537,000 votes. And, with just one county recounted by an impartial Press pool, he won the state of Florida--and their electoral votes, and thus the election--by 140 votes. With more counties still uncounted. A projection by the Associated Press has Gore winning the state by 23,000 votes! Do a little research, Rich, and you'll discover what for you would be a disturbing fact: On election night, the exit polls (questioning people as they left the polling places) showed Gore winning by 29,000+ votes. You can't stand it can you.

>...GW is here for
>at leat 4 years.Yesterfday I
>was coming down I 77
>in West Va and was
>listening to a Radio station
>out of Wheeling WV. The
>guy was saying " GW
>will probably get us cheap
>fuel,lower electric rates etc,...

If you believe that, I'd like to sell you--well, you get the message. Your new vice president, who controls an oil company, stated unequivocably that he will not place his voting shares in an industry he'll be charged with regulating into a blind trust.
How, pray tell, will drilling for oil in an Alskan national park benefit the people of America? The oil from Alaska is sold to Asia! We have never seen a drop of it, and never will.

>... Enough said,,Stay
>Safe and have a HAPPY
>NEW YEAR..

Rich, friend, leave me alone on this, and I won't keep presenting you with facts you don't want to read.