FYI!!!

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I placed an ad in the classified section on this site and within 1 hour. YES 1 hour!!! I had 20 hits and 4 replies. Keep them coming!

Just wanted to bring this information to the surface. This site along with the service and information on this site is priceless to anyone in this profession, or affiliated to this profession.

Help someone you know! Tell them about this site, and the things it has done for you.

It is simple to remember: www.EO4me.com

What about some of you other members out there!!! Can you tell us how this site has helped you?

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
I posted before that we sold our truck really fast last fall. Posted the thing and had many hits, if I remember right it was something like 400 and some hits in 3 weeks. The gentleman that bought it had responded the day after we posted it and I removed it 3 weeks later after he took delivery. I don't know of any other place that expediters could go that is so jammed with information pertaining to "their" part of the industry. We were newcomers a couple of years ago and I know we've learned a lot from everyone here, and sometimes it's just good to BS with others that are experiencing the same things you are. A heartfelt thank you to the EO staff for creating and maintaining this site for all of us!! DD

Of all the things I've lost in my life, I think I miss my mind the most!!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
:7

Wow - Tony and DD - Thanks!!! We sold the EO-mobile in the classifieds too! I was totally impressed with the speed and results we got from the classifieds and it's FREE!

But truthfully, we couldn't do it without our sponsors - I'm not trying to get commercial here but really, they have underwritten this site when we started in '99. It takes 6 full time people to keep the EO up and running. So we encourage everyone to send them a "shout out" and say thanks for their sponsorship of EO.

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!

http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

-----------------------------------------

danzman49

Expert Expediter
There is no doubt about it, this IS the site for expedited trucking!
I'm here every chance I get, I'm always learning something new. Everybody here is so helpful, and you don't have to worry about asking a stupid question, because nobody here, that's a regular anyways, makes fun of your questions.
Thanks guys, for a wonderful site!!! Keep up the good work!!

Dan

G

Quote:>>and you don't have to worry about asking a stupid question, because nobody here, that's a regular anyways, makes fun of your questions.<<

And that is a real good thing for me!! ..lol