Fyda freiightliner

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am posting this to give my aproval and appreciation to Bobby snyder with used truck sales at FYDA FREIGHTLINER Columbus who went above and beyond to make sure the truck i bought from them met the requirements of a dependable used truck even after the sale. I dont think an individual selling his own truck would give the same treatment. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good used dependable truck

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am posting this to give my aproval and appreciation to Bobby snyder with used truck sales at FYDA FREIGHTLINER Columbus who went above and beyond to make sure the truck i bought from them met the requirements of a dependable used truck even after the sale. I dont think an individual selling his own truck would give the same treatment. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good used dependable truck

Good to know... I contacted them yesterday about a truck...

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Aquitted,great. Just wanted to be sure you didn't get it last week.
In 25,000 miles you should know what you've got.
Congratulations.
I suggested someone start a FYDA thread because we've seen two or three horror stories recently w/o hearing anything positive.

osumike33

Seasoned Expediter
I'd say my experience with them was mixed at best. Truck had issues that the shop should have been able to take care of, but was not able to; after repeated problems, sales came through and made good on finally getting the truck fixed, though it went through too much down time and lost loads getting to that point. And this was even after a delay of an extra week on their part with the shop getting the truck ready (which turned out NOT to be the case). I worked with John there, and Tony, and I think if I were to go back to them, I'd have the truck looked at by someone other than their shop. So, like I say, a mixed bag - shop, not good; sales, ok. It took several break downs and tows to finally get it to a place that DID know what they were doing, Midway Ford Truck Center in KC.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Always good to have someone else look at the vehicle in any circumstance find out everything that needs to be done hand them the list then go over it to make sure it was done right I have noticed that quality workmanship has gone out the window at most shops I had an apu installed, liftgate and e-track. after inspecting myself i saw metal screws going through wood on the etrack wires for the apu and liftgate that was a fire hazzard and hydralic hoses routed in a way that would chaff very quickly this was 3 different shops. I brought it to the attention of the salesman and he agreed it should be done better and took care of it. the salesmen are not mechanics or drivers they only know what others have told them. I think most places if you found something wrong after the purchase would point at the AS IS clause on the sales contract and if anything maybe give you a towel to cry on. you should always get them to hook the computer up and dump all the codes and pay the $200.00 to have it put on a dyno. BUT DO THE VISUAL YOURSELF!! and take your time and do it thourghly .