Friend has a question, can y'all help?

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
So my friend reached out to me wanting to know if I had any information on the company called On-time Express out of Livonia, MSH Transportation out of brownstown, and RWAY Transportation.

Just looking for any real information on what kind of companies they are and how well they run. I advised her to look into some of the other major companies but she wants to run with a smaller company.

I've heard of On Time Express and seen their Vans around but not sure how they do financially. RWAY is advertising 2 to 3,000 a week but that seems like gross rates years ago. Never heard of MSH.

Darmstadter

Veteran Expediter
From what I've heard, MSH is a part of or at least has same ownership as CMAC Transportation. CMAC has been around a long time.
I've seen On Time equipment on the road and it looked like a company that allowed drivers to run for multiple companies. I say that based on the vans having magnets on the door instead of more permanent signage. Never heard of RWAY. Never known anyone that ran for any of those companies - so no feedback on the good/bad/ugly.

Reactions: Shotcallerj

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
From what I've heard, MSH is a part of or at least has same ownership as CMAC Transportation. CMAC has been around a long time.
I've seen On Time equipment on the road and it looked like a company that allowed drivers to run for multiple companies. I say that based on the vans having magnets on the door instead of more permanent signage. Never heard of RWAY. Never known anyone that ran for any of those companies - so no feedback on the good/bad/ugly.
Thanks!!! I'll pass it on.

RWAY sounds like a new expedite company. But they're trying to tell people that they're going to get two to three thousand a week in a van. Unless freight has drastically gone up in price and van drivers have drastically went down.... I just don't see it happening.

Reactions: Turtle