Freight for Large Straights

Van2017

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hello,

Can someone recommend good broker/brokers that are not exclusive? I have Large ST operations with team drivers and have extra capacity. Looking for trip lease options only. Thanks.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hello,

Can someone recommend good broker/brokers that are not exclusive? I have Large ST operations with team drivers and have extra capacity. Looking for trip lease options only. Thanks.

What happened to ...... "We expect 4500-5,000 miles per week on average." ..... ??

Buying used Freightliner M2

The shylocks you got into bed with not feeding you enough cheap freight for the ghetto straights? From what I understand the rates for bottom feeder straights is about what I'm making in my Sprinter .... yuck! :vomit:

Last edited:

Van2017

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
What happened to ...... "We expect 4500-5,000 miles per week on average." ..... ??

The shylocks you got into bed with not feeding you enough cheap freight for the ghetto straights? From what I understand the rates for bottom feeder straights is about what I'm making in my Sprinter .... yuck! :vomit:
We do 4,000+ on average, but want to push harder as we still have more capacity. Can do 5,000- 6,000 miles per week. Drivers are bored with 4K miles.

Van2017

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator

If you are so successful and your rates are great why you are still living in the box?

Reactions: hdxpedx and piper1

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We do 4,000+ on average, but want to push harder as we still have more capacity. Can do 5,000- 6,000 miles per week. Drivers are bored with 4K miles.
funny-worker-dead-end-job-shovel-elephant-poop-stuck-shoveling-isolated-white-39749525.jpg

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you are so successful and your rates are great why you are still living in the box?

Your contempt for those who spend time in the saddle oozes out of you; you can't help yourself. I'm sure you'll impress many around here ...