It's a Team's Life Free Showers

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
When there’s a will, there’s a way. Cutting out expenses or keeping expenses as low as possible should be the goal of everyone. One of those expenses is showers and while the truck stops still have perks, use them.

Depending on how often you need to get fuel will dictate your free showers. For those that do not get good fuel mileage having shower credits is not usually a problem. Getting good fuel mileage causes a lack of shower credits...

READ MORE...

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Or get a planet fitness black card so if your in a van you can get a shower any time there is a planet fitness near by.

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Or get a planet fitness black card so if your in a van you can get a shower any time there is a planet fitness near by.
I prefer Anytime Fitness. I was told that Planet Fitness has open showers, whereas Anytime Fitness does not. 30 bucks a month at Anytime Fitness.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Anytime does not have set standards as to how a bathroom is set up. Planet fitness has lockers and even change rooms in the mens and womens bathrooms along with the showers. Also the parking is never the same with anytime fitness. Most of the planet fitness are in big shopping centers so even semi and straight truck can park.

Mr. Loyalty.

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Being in a van, parking is of no concern to me. However, amount of locations are. I find Anytime Fitness locations in he strangest of places...lol..and I appreciate that.