Free shoes

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I thought I posted about this last week but apparently didn't. In last week's fleet bulletin there was info on a discount on shoes. I found a pair on sale for $29.96 and used the $30 additional FXCC bonus money so I got the shoes for free. I did have to pay shipping so they weren't completely free but for a little under ten bucks I doubt I went very wrong. There were a couple of different choices even cheaper than the ones I chose so you could theoretically get a pair of shoes almost free even after shipping costs. Just an FYI for anyone interested.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I ordered a pair today for a total price of $16 including shipping.
Thanks for posting this thread. Probably saved me $40.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's cool. Saving that much you can afford to spring for the coffee if we ever meet up on the road somewhere. :D

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Leo, somehow I overlooked this deal in the newsletter. Thanks so much for bringing it to our attention. Frank & I both have new shoes coming our way. My shoes totaled $16! What a deal!!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My shoes arrived yesterday. I ordered the EW extra wide but I'd say they are wide at most. For just under ten dollars I am satisfied with them and will know better how to order the next time.