For ur health, u b the judge

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Is Apple Cider Vinegar a Miracle Cure?

Apple cider vinegar is an amazing, miraculous, potent substance touted by it's proponents as beneficial for many ailments.
The key to apple cider vinegar miraculous health benefits, is its contents. It is chock full of minerals such as potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium,

phosphorus, florine and sodium. In addition it includes, trace elements, acetic acid, lactic acid and two valuable sources of roughage namely, potash and apple pectin. Apple cider vinegar also contains essential vitamins such as, vitamins C, E, A, B, B6, vitamin P and beta carotene.

According to Bragg Health Products, "the best apple cider vinegar is made from crushed, organically grown apples, allowed to mature in wooden barrels, which boost its natural fermentation qualities. When mature, it contains a web-like substance called, "mother", which becomes visible when the brownish liquid is held to the light."
Apple cider vinegar works, by removing toxins from your body, promoting a healthy immune system, enhancing digestion, assimilation and elimination.

It is highly recommended to be effective in various disorders such as:
Heart Disease

Apple cider vinegar lowers cholesterol in the blood, by causing the cholesterol in food to remain in the intestines and then it is excreted. This lowers your risk of heart disease.
Constipation

The potash and pectin content of apple cider vinegar, are two excellent sources of roughage, which does help the elimination process.
Cancer

Apple cider vinegar gets rid of the carcinogens in the body, by binding the carcinogen in the colon and eliminating them, hence reducing your risk of cancer.
Diabetes

Published by Norma Chew

I am a retired registered nurse with many interests. I enjoy writing, race walking, reading, and out doors activities like hiking. I am also a Toastmaster and I am a member of The Theatrical group called t... View profile

The Many Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Apple cider vinegar is an old remedy that really works in modern times.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Wart Removal If you've attempted conventional medical treatment for wart removal without success, or if you just desire a more natural and inexpensive method for wart removal, try apple cider vinegar!
Health and Beauty Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Health and beauty benefits of apple cider vinegar and how to use them for your skin, hair and body.
And yet More Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for centuries and there are literally hundreds of uses for it... .
Apple Cider Vinegar Diet - Ancient, but Effective You have probably heard of the Apple Cider Vinegar Diet, as you searched for the perfect diet. The Apple Cider Vinegar Diet has been in circulation for far longer than most people have been alive.
Detoxify Your Body With an Apple...
Take Potent Supplements No. 12 A...
New Developments in Retiree Heal...

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
I was also told that it also helps people with type 2 diabetes but don't really know if it does or not.:D