For Motel Dwellers

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Right across the street from the J on I75 exit 2 in Valdosta GA is the Park Inn...all newly renovated with fridge and nuker..with wifi, brand spankin clean..:D

All for $29.95 a night $33 and change with tax! Am putting this one down as a keeper...:)

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Right across the street from the J on I75 exit 2 in Valdosta GA is the Park Inn...all newly renovated with fridge and nuker..with wifi, brand spankin clean..:D

All for $29.95 a night $33 and change with tax! Am putting this one down as a keeper...:)

WHAT?? Are you going soft on me? Give up the compfort of the van? are you insane?

Great tip tho for those getting soft. ;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
since the wifeys been home I haven't had a room all year...and Florida was such a muddle pucker...it was hot and well you know I pulled into the J and seen this motel and the thought of setting up and the deplorable heat....yeah I whimped out*L*

After a great night in that room...Just call me Wimpy!!!:D

FIS53

Veteran Expediter
Hey we got a chain of restaurants up here called Wimpy's! Great big burgers!
Hey it's alright to wimp out every now and then. Stood up in the sprinter last week and tried to stretch but hit the ceiling.
Rob

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
wife and I went to a Wimpys when we lived in Stoney Creek...maybe they had a bad day but we left unimpressed....