Football for Thanksgiving

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
UT/Vandy yeah, yeah not a big time nationally known rivalry but a good rivalry none-the-less. Vandy sucks as everyone knows. Tennessee, champions of life that they are, have had their own issues over the years. The Vols normally win and are always expected to. Vandy though, no matter how terrible they are any given year, always show up to play for this one. It's an "away" game in "Neyland west" stadium hahahaha!!! Go Vols!

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I wonder how big of a lead UT will spot their opponent this week before getting there heads straight. That SC loss overshadows the whole season

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ut is gonna lose to vandy like ga did everyone underestimates them I an a die hard dawg but vandy has gotten better an will beat ut

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wonder how big of a lead UT will spot their opponent this week before getting there heads straight. That SC loss overshadows the whole season

I would really like to see them put a complete game together and dominate Vandy so they'll be a shoe in for the Sugar Bowl.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ut is gonna lose to vandy like ga did everyone underestimates them I an a die hard dawg but vandy has gotten better an will beat ut

You may be right and Tennessee definitely has some big issues all year long and like I said Vanda always shows up to play UT. The thing that kills me is the east was down this year, very weak across the board. Tennessee really should have sewed up the east no problem it was theirs for the taking. It won't be like that next year.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You may be right and Tennessee definitely has some big issues all year long and like I said Vanda always shows up to play UT. The thing that kills me is the east was down this year, very weak across the board. Tennessee really should have sewed up the east no problem it was theirs for the taking. It won't be like that next year.

Your right they should have the east sucked look at the talent on ut an uga they can't play as a team an both teams quarterbacks when they get sacked a time or two cause the offensive lines suck they get rattled bad but I got to say the best sec east game this year was ga an ut

Reactions: rollincoal

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think next year will be the year of the dawgs Jacob Eason will be settled in a few great defensive backs coming in an some changes in the o-line

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Bama beats the Huskies, Clemson takes down the Buckeye's, then The Tigers take it ALL.

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
They weren't worthy of anything this year. I never understood the lack of discipline this season and that's a poor reflection on the coaching. Vanderbilt is a game they should never lose.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Couldn't agree more! ucfd608 got his wish, me - not so much!

All season I have felt Butch Jones is (A) too conservative and (B) has instilled no discipline among the players. If Jones stays the Defensive coaching staff must go!

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Couldn't agree more! ucfd608 got his wish, me - not so much!

All season I have felt Butch Jones is (A) too conservative and (B) has instilled no discipline among the players. If Jones stays the Defensive coaching staff must go!

I am sorry worn out manager I have wanted to see Tenn get beat all season after that late td pass again the dawgs to give them the win