Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It costs $125 to fill my 25 gallon sprinter tank in Ontario :bawling:
gas-prices-arm-leg.jpg

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded, Columbus, IN to Larado, TX.
Had to go shopping for my new DOT Med card. First Doc demanded a stress test. Had a stent placed in my heart 7 years ago. Now it’s a thing! They are stepping up there game!

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Had to go shopping for my new DOT Med card. First Doc demanded a stress test. Had a stent placed in my heart 7 years ago. Now it’s a thing! They are stepping up there game!
Yup, and everything is now in the computer no mater where you go. It's that old school threat "it's going in your permanent record"

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Was headed to Shipper to pickup 1 skid 1,500 lbs ... and Dispatch called .. Dry Run .. shipper added 4 more skids plus 3000 more lbs .. total 5 skids 4,500 lbs..
RRE informed shipper Sprinter type vans Can Not Legally haul that much weight .
Shipper .. Why Not we do it all the time ..
RRE .. not us ..

So if you see a Sprinter type van dragging its bumper headed south to TN... that was my load ... lol ..

☠.. Online courses now available for Pot Stirring

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yup, and everything is now in the computer no mater where you go. It's that old school threat "it's going in your permanent record"

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Not sure how good there record keeping is, but one should have there story straight.

Reactions: ntimevan