fleet owner info

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
Would appreciate any info anyone has on ACDC Logistics based out of Cleveland, Ohio. I"m thinking about driving for them, but don't now much about them. They have several trucks leased to Panther II and Tri-State. Trying to get as much info as I can before putting my name on the dotted line.
If you'd rather not post on here, send me a pm...........thanks for your time......

Morningstar55NY, if your not busy running up and down the road this week-end, I'll give ya a call........:) I appreciate the info you've given me!! :)

M

mcclain

I drove for these people and if anyone is going to attack, insult or be critical of anyone - it is going to be me.

Just ask - I am not one who cares if I hurt someone's little feelings.

But, with ACDC - you could not ask for a more caring group of people, a more honest fleet owner and an owner who really goes to bat for his drivers.

Heck, if I ever go back on the road again for someone else - I would do whatever I had to join back up with ACDC and its owner!

You would be making a great choice!

And if he gives you a choice of Panther or Tri-State, that will be your choice, both great carriers to work for.