FJ/Pilot, Sprinters and Bio-Diesle

Hightech_Hobo

Expert Expediter
...Seems like Pilot/flying J's are all moving to Bio-diesle....

as a vanner...What are Sprinter drivers doing now to get 1/2 showers for 14gal purch....Using the bio...as least for me...is not an option. Bio WILL clog up your Sprinters DPF filter.

I am becoming one of "those" drivers you cant stand in line behind.....Sooo, I guess it's time to break down and get a gym membership at the Y...

I don't need the extra 45 to 65/mth cost...

...but I do need the shower......!!

....diesle or diesel....God I'm gett'n old!!....is it the computer or just Alzeimers.....

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
All diesel is anywhere from a 5 to 20 % blend. No way to get around that these days !!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
All diesel is anywhere from a 5 to 20 % blend. No way to get around that these days !!!

Wrong again Bucco there are some outlets that have pure diesel and some that have biodiesel in separate pumps the pure diesel is a few cents a gallon more expensive

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Somebody posted a website a year or so ago that showed places to avoid Bio-diesel.
I wish I paid more attention to it.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
...Seems like Pilot/flying J's are all moving to Bio-diesle....

as a vanner...What are Sprinter drivers doing now to get 1/2 showers for 14gal purch....Using the bio...as least for me...is not an option. Bio WILL clog up your Sprinters DPF filter.

I am becoming one of "those" drivers you cant stand in line behind.....Sooo, I guess it's time to break down and get a gym membership at the Y...

I don't need the extra 45 to 65/mth cost...

...but I do need the shower......!!

....diesle or diesel....God I'm gett'n old!!....is it the computer or just Alzeimers.....

Why spend that much on a gym membership. Shop anytime fitness locations you can find a membership for 30.00 and get 24 hour access.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123