Firzt trip to Arizona

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
On out way to to Dodge AZ. Our first trip to AZ. Besides heat, what should we look forward to. Who knows, maybe Comifonia next!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
The rocks and sand are second to none. The heat will not be an issue at this time of year so no worries there. There are many rock formations that are cool to look at along the highway along with some great sunrises and sunsets. I found the design of towns odd since you will be traveling along in the desert then all of a sudden there is a city. If you plan on doing any walking where there is no pavement you may want to watch for snakes given the early spring weather. Depending on the vehicle you are in there are a lot of cool tourist shops.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

twentyhigh

Seasoned Expediter
Haha! Get the hell out of Dodge!!! Hope you don't find any snakes - as the only good one is a dead one!

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Well got another trip before we even dropped the first. Heading from Nogales AZ back to El Paso. No sightseeing for us!

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Heck, I'll take 9mm than..lol!!!
Now we have another trip lined up for Sunday morning pickup! That will give us some time to so some much needed cleaning and maintainance!! Loving my dispatchers right now! Two 3000 mile weeks in a row and starting the third week strong!

twentyhigh

Seasoned Expediter
So is the gun to shoot snakes, cartels or the dispatcher? LOL! Sounds like you guys are staying busy. Glad to hear it!