first post expediter wannabe

blackpup

Veteran Expediter
Hi everyone. Ladies and Gentlemen. Hope yall are having a nice day. As some of the other newbies have said, nice forum you have here. A little info about me. I have a class A CDL license. Lately I have been delivering new and used Tractors, straight trucks, bus for the local International dealer. Never has been a whole lot of hours. Been looking around to find some thing else.

Thanks Jimmy

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Welcome to EO Jimmy.I have a very good friend that does the international thing,busses new trucks.He's retired from being owner opp that was in the expedite business for about 20 years.Being in this business depends on a lot of variables.Truck size,team or solo,and who you work for,or driving your own truck.Another thing is what part of the country you live in.Some areas are very good for solos,most are good for tractor trailers
Good luck

blackpup

Veteran Expediter
Thanks very much jpalmer and nightcreacher for the welcome. I live in east central mississippi, not far from Meridian Ms.

Thanks jimmy

tbcabs

Seasoned Expediter
Welcome to the forum its a great place for information and advice. Just remember this.... No one will have the same opinion about anything. But its a great way to learn and enjoy the expediting lifestyle.:)