First 2 weeks Part 2

Whiterabbit

Expert Expediter
ARKY...i didnt mean to leave ya out bro my bad...how ironic the thread just went to the point where i cant see the thread replys anylonger to bad there wont be a part three rotflmao!...yes life is strange ,and beautifull, MANY BLESSINGS to ALL, Were Gone

G

Hey...I really enjoyed reading this thread! It was kinda neat to read about the daily life of WR with the experienced guidance of OVM. I commend OVM for helping this guy along and supporting him. I'll jump in on the next thread to let him and the rest of you know that I think this is EXACTLY the kind of thread that helps newbies get a good feel for what they will see if they decide to get into expediting. This website has been very useful to me and so far has been a very, very, friendly and helpful atmosphere, but I question the moderator who wanted to stop this thread. It is a good thread. Maybe it needs to be in a different forum? I don't know, but I did enjoy it and I did learn from it!

I'll go check my messages...who know's, I may have one too..LOL

Have fun and be safe!, Arky

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hey guys if you all want to keep it going I can move it to the Loading dock, and you all can ramble on all you want. Let me know guys! And I will move it.

G

Well, as far as this particular thread, WR can't view it any longer anyway due to limitation with his webtv, so I suppose that's up to you. A new thread could be started in the loading dock forum and just go from there. I suppose that this one could be moved there to just for archive purposes and if so, the first thread should be moved also.

btw, OVM, you didn't realize you had a following, huh?...lol...I'm willing to bet that I'm not the only one lurking to see what all you two get going in here..lol..I would love to see some "d" unit newbie threads similiar to what WR and OVM have done here.

just my opinions :)

thx for letting me have them, Arky

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Tony, Go ahead and move this thread to the loading dock. Vanman, thank you so much for having the respect to ask, carry on.

Of all the things I've lost in my life, I think I miss my mind the most!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you DD and Tony... I guess you could move this thread for the archives, but I'll have to start a new one because of WR's limitations.

Here we go again... First 2 weeks Part3..The Saga Continues

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi White Rabbit. I work for Thompson too. 30104. I've only had 2 weeks that would qualify as good this year, and they were'nt any kind of a record. Have you heard about the new system for rotation and dispatch? Send me an e-mail and I'll tell you about it. [email protected] I only have internet when I'm home, so it may be a while before I respond.

Whiterabbit

Expert Expediter
The good people...at this site are allowing us to continue at "the loading dock" forum....i cant see any replies since my repy #20...due to web tv restictions...it just reads "thread to long to show all"...one day ill get a real computer ,lap top portable,when i start making some profits ... anywho ill see ya there ... ( first two weeks part three )at "The loading dock" mod.by D.Diva... thks people :)