Finaly it all Hit Home! Sunk in did it. I see Ya Jumped on the Band Wagon.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Yup after all this time it finaly hit home hasnt it.

I read about the Arnold Pump you ups here now and about the Battle of the Buldge at the Buffets.

One thing is for sure I have a recently turned 50 but the Physical I just recieved shows my body state in its 20s. Interesting isnt it.

7 miles in 45 to 47 min 100 pushup in 2 min and 150 situps in 2 min not bad not bad at all.

Here is a tip Cream of Brockley Soup or Brockley and Cheese Soup. (Fly J / Pilot)
Brockley and Cheese Potato (Arbys) if your on a long run.

When U get a sit down ( Good Salad / Navy Bean and Ham Soup or Split Pea and Ham. If at the Petro Liver and Onions or Skinless Chicken or the Chicken Stir FREY.. Craven a steak ok here is a tip well done is way better than pink why becasue your body can digest it quicker. If its Breakfeast Ill drink the Eggs if Im on a run. Easy on the Bread and Rolls but Fiber in Moderation is good. Everyone likes their Milk Soye Milk is good and so is Almond Milk. Somthing to ponder.
Im the same now as I was back in 2005 when I got outa the service. Whats change not much for me. How ever I do see alot of You changing Welcome aboard!! I knew sooner or latter many of you would see it my way weather your doing becasue of the Rules or your doing it for you. Good Enough.

Double TAPP.

Attachments

• 1382419_10151847496398673_191074800_n.jpg
    1382419_10151847496398673_191074800_n.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 35