Finally on my way!!!! Part 2

G

Well I thought I would let y'all know, my orientation has been changed and will begin on Oct. 18th. It really stinks, I was prepared to be there today, but found out on Friday it had to be changed. The waiting is killing me. I did have things to do to get ready for the Michigan winter, and now have time to get it all done. So there is at least one bright spot.

I will be leaving the afternoon of the 17th with the O/O I am driving for. We will go to Toledo, he will have a few things done on the truck, and I will go thru orientation, and we will hit the road on the 20th.

Like I have said in these forums many times, this is a complete career change for me, so I am very excited about the opportunities. This is something I have been anxious to get started for along time, now the time is here and I couldn't be happier.

Wish me luck and stay in touch. I will continue to post in these forums and also on my web site. Visit my web site and please sign my guest book. I will be posting a journal there for anyone interested in teh daily life of an expediter, from a drivers point of view. http://www.expeditersonline.com/web/kswish/Home.html

I hope to hear from alot of you and appreciate any and all words of advice you care to share.

Again I would like to thank Lawrence, the moderators on all of the forums, the recruiters that I have writen to, and everybody who has participated in these forums. EO has proven to be a site that has won the respect of this newby and will forever be a site I will return to often.