FEMA Contracts

dukesadog

Expert Expediter
Just thought I would share these numbers with you. If you are currently a truck or equipment owner you may want to consider using your truck/tractor for clean-up.

As I mentioned earlier a friend of mine made over 25 grand in 6 weeks last year during the Ivan clean up. This could be your chance to make up for a bad year.

The numbers are as follows (720) 247-0479 or 303-655-9993.

If you dont own a dump trailer you might want to consider renting one depending on how lucrative the contract is. I think they will take whatever they can get.

dukesadog

trhoades

Expert Expediter
How much does a dump bucket cost to rent? Also, are they looking for strictly semi buckets or any size? I have an A license, but it's been about 2 years since I drove a semi. Sounds very interesting though. Thanx for the post.

dukesadog

Expert Expediter
Hi,

I'm not quite sure what kind of equipment they want other than my friend said they would take anything, Last year they had 1 ton pick-ups pulling 20 foot trailers with plywood sides around full of debris..those were FEMA contractors from the Orlando area..53 billion dollars alloted thus far for clean-up...I would be jumping on it if I wasnt already obligated.

I would call them, then look in to what they want and what the contract pay is. another site is www.treemachines.com they are looking for equipment too.

The Land fill usually has a tipper platform to dump out non dumping trailers.

dukesadog

hdl

Expert Expediter
With your government using Katrina as a beta test on the public and it enforcers the right thing to do would be to refuse to assist them while your fellow citzens are being disarmed by goon squads.

These people are only defending their property and most live in dry areas with easy exit and access to the outside.

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
At the hotshothauling.com forum there is a Joshua Kay that says his father is negotiating contracts in MS . His number is (251)533-3430 . Not all FEMA work is well paying . I talked to several pickup drivers from different companies hauling trailers for FEMA . Their pay is $1.05 a mile -one way . No pay for deadhead back .