FedEx Topics Disappearing From This Forum

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Am I blind or have one or more topics been removed from this FedEx Custom Critical forum without notice or explanation?

I have looked carefully but have been unable to find the lengthy thread in which numerous contractors and drivers complained bitterly and very specifically about load offers (opportunities) that are offered at very low pay, declined, and then repeatedly offered to the point that some viewed it as a form of harassment and/or a manifestation of disrespect.

I was looking for it because I wanted to review it again and put up a new post asking if the practice was continuing. It has been a while since Diane and I have seen repeated offers but we have been very busy too. I was just wondering what happened with repeated offers, if anything?

But now my question is, is that thread still here and I'm not seeing it, or was it removed? If it was removed, can the moderator who removed it kindly explain why?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Select the forum and depending on your settings scroll through the first 1-4 pages till you find the gigantic waving flag.. I mean the thread with 74 posts.. and that should be it.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
OK. The question is answered. I am blind and the post was not removed. Thanks, Leo.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Am I blind or have one or more topics been removed from this FedEx Custom Critical forum without notice or explanation?

It wasn't removed, just buried under a ton of CSA spam posts from Team Caffee (via Terry O'Connell ).

I really don't see the need to create 20 new posts for info that is already available to us from the company through other means.

I guess it was just a way to post Terry's name 20 times so that we wouldn't forget that he is still around.:rolleyes:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In case my post didn't make it in print as intended it was meant to be a friendly teasing and nothing mean or whatever. Hopefully it came across as intended.