FedEx is the absolute worst

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
It's because those guys who drive fancy fedex critical trucks with all the specs of an 18 wheeler want to charge an arm and a leg for load that a contractor with a solo Straight would take for 1/2 the over priced cost and still make money while doing it by KEEPING OVERHEAD COSTS LOW!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app
They have those trucks because they live in those trucks. And a solo can't run cross country in the same time and Government loads require two drivers. Kind of hard to do in a garden tractor.

BlindSquid

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Yeah I'd do a lot better with somebody else & picking up FX loads
I thought I would try another carrier besides FedEx for my packages to California and they are not only more expensive then the U.S. Post Office and UPS but they cant even make their promised protect times. How pathetic.

But I guess I should not be surprised because any expedite carrier that is more concerned about their bottom line then their owner operators is pathetic to begin with.

How do they continue to operate with poor customer service and underminding their own contracted employees daily?

Sure their maybe a few of you to praise them but just think how much better they would really be if they didnt sell your work out right from under you.?

Kinda like what happens when parents dont pay attention to what you do growing up and then spoil you and then name you after a girl you have a recipe for disaster- Kim Jon Un.

We should give him something to do with all of his free time. Like maybe run Fedex! How much worse could he really make it.?

Sent from my LGLS990 using EO Forums mobile app

Always late to the party:

Yeah I could do better with someone else & pickup the fxcc loads 3rd hand.
I've told them more than once I wonder every day why I'm still here.

Lemme see ??? Abused as a child, abused in a marriage, abused in the army, and abused by customers in many jobs after Sam. Fits the M.O.

Hhhhhmmm an they wonder why I'd just as soon bust someone up side the head as look at them when they start their "what can you do for me today b.s."

Alas it is the iMErican way.
Time to go the the VA graveyard & listen to them spinning in their graves.