FedEx Custom Critical

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
FYI:
Citing her innovative leadership style and creative approach to problem solving, FedEx Custom Critical (Akron) promoted Virginia Albanese to vice president, service. The company appointed Fred Snippe managing director of FedEx Custom Critical Europe, headquartered in The Netherlands.
FedEx also has opened an ExpressCenter in Portsmouth, NH.

Weave

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
WHOA!- Here is the ultimate chance to test this Virginia lady to her limits FeCC'ers. Since she was SO NICE to you in contractor relations, when you call with a problem ask for "Virginia in service." What do you bet she won't be so nice to you anymore?
"Um, I no longer work with contractors!" should be the response.
Give it a try.
--Weave--
I wonder if there are disgruntled contractors in the Netherlands?

Bob and Hooligan

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I find it interesting that the corporate people seem to be getting promoted while the contractors continue to starve.

Had I remained with Fed Ex, my income would have been about 60% of what it was in provious years. Did the corporate staff take a simular reduction in pay?

I wish her and all the others in Akron well. Hope they have Golden Parachutes.

Hooligan

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Since I have been known to bash Fedex CC on occasions,I would like to say that I have known Virginia for mnay years back to the time when she was a regional dispatch supervisor. I have always found her to be fair,and she is a capable competent person. The Portsmouth NH center came about when Portland maine was closed,this information was sent out about 3-4 months ago.There is also a center in Manchester NH.