Fed Ex Recruiter?

Jath

Expert Expediter
I'm hoping someone can help me get another phone number for the Illinois recruiter. Here's the problem, I started calling her two weeks before christmas and did not receive a SINGLE RETURN CALL FOR TWO WEEKS! Of course (darn it) I was not able to answer the phone when she did call. Guess what, I received her voicemail again and again and again.....etc. I'm thinking maybe Fedex is trying to tell me something. Appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Jath

(I enjoy the forum)}> }>

BigRed32771

Expert Expediter
I have to say after trying to reach my recruiter, their voicemail isn't the most caller friendly thing I've ever dealt with. Having been in telecom and selling and setting up a goodly number of VM's over the years, I'd say it's probably poorly programmed and not given adequate thought by those who set it up in the first place.

Doug

Jath

Expert Expediter
So very true.

Still have not spoken to her...go figure. What is remarkable is I have had no problems contacting any other recruiter. Maybe driving for FECC is not such a great idea after all!

Jath

Jath

Expert Expediter
She acted as if she called the next day..go figure. I did'nt call her on it...maybe should of. Of course, one should watch all bridges, you never know who's on the other side.

Jath}>