fed ex c.c.

dbl_clutch

Expert Expediter
i see fed ex c.c. is finally a sponsor.ive been following this site for 2 years now and i was waiting for them to jump on board.
any comments?
good or bad.}>

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Rumor has it that someone on the EO staff had a lease agreement with Fedex CC,When that lease was terminated Fedex CC jumped in as a advertiser.. Who knows,more power to EO with another advertiser to pay the bills. Far and away the best site for Expediter Trucking,I will be in Detroit next month for sure and hope many of us can make it..

kg

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
Who cares if Fedex advertises on EO. More to the point, they are up to their old tricks. Just when business levels allow contractors to make more money then the neighbor kid at McDonalds, Fedex announces to their contractors they will start today aggrssively recruiting. Watch your local truck stops for the crowds of Fedex trucks sitting. Its a shame an otherwise ok company won't allow units to make a decent living.

zingfu25

Expert Expediter
You got that right kg, fedex would rather advertise their massive logos at the truckstops on the trucks that have been sitting there 2-3 days than on the highways. you might want to read my post on fedex cc under the topic "starting out". I think i hit and the nail on the head. let me know.

FJK1954

Expert Expediter
im with fedex and i havent sat 2=3 days anywhere since last winter...if you are sitting that long its YOUR fault...