February in the Load One land

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Good morning folks.
At home, getting ready to go back in service. But, sure don't feel like it.
I got bit by Eddie's bug. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Van is at the dealership. So far not as bad as they told me from the beginning. New Dpf filter for sure, then run codes to see if the SCR still needs to be replace.

Was told It takes 300 to 400 miles to see if anything else pops up :smirk:. Here at Moe's to enjoy myself, LOL.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
How many miles on that DPF and what engine oil do you use?
315k and I use mobile 1 esp low ash. I also run pure diesel and dont go over 5% bioblend if i have to use that fuel. Also I don't idle. Here at the dealership and ive been told by multiple people here to keep doing what I've been doing! Its been regen 3 times now and that's been in the last couple of months. The other Def stuff got replace at 250k or around 275k.

Reactions: ntimevan and piper1

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hope this helps our Load One owners and others. Got a Reman Dpf filter and the SCR is still good for now. They told me to keep running the original SCR for now and when it goes we will go with a Reman SCR. That's what I'll do and it's a big cost savings.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Norwalk.....nice town in Ohio, not so nice virus. Taking longer to recover from things than it used to.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Going around. Wife took almost a week to get over it, daughter was like 5 days. I just tried not to breathe in the house, lol.

Reactions: Hummer53

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Probably a wise move. A lot of people at the office were sick this week with it.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Pretty cool. One of our sprinters delivered electronic equipment for the Super Bowl and they gave him two tickets and a parking pass. Enjoy the big game Tony!

43a6962ff978ef2f2e01f74f11e83965.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums