February at Team Crossroads Express

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's getting so you can't tell the players without a program.
Welcome to the team

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Currently sitting at the hospital while my wife gets her surgery. Interesting that they take my cell number and send text alerts during the surgery. These are what I have received:

The surgeon has started the case. Everything is going well.

Everything is going as planned. They are doing great!

We are still in the OR and the procedure is moving along nicely!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Currently sitting at the hospital while my wife gets her surgery. Interesting that they take my cell number and send text alerts during the surgery. These are what I have received:

The surgeon has started the case. Everything is going well.

Everything is going as planned. They are doing great!

We are still in the OR and the procedure is moving along nicely!

That's great news Bill!

Reactions: billg27

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Latest:

The procedure in finished. We are applying a sterile dressing to the incision area and the anesthesiologist will start to wake the patient up. Patient is doing well.

The patient has been transferred to the recovery room. As they wake up from anesthesia, the recovery room nurse makes sure they stay comfortable. Usually, the patients are here 1-2 hours as they continue to wake up. Then we will transfer them back to Same Day Surgery.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Latest:

The procedure in finished. We are applying a sterile dressing to the incision area and the anesthesiologist will start to wake the patient up. Patient is doing well.

The patient has been transferred to the recovery room. As they wake up from anesthesia, the recovery room nurse makes sure they stay comfortable. Usually, the patients are here 1-2 hours as they continue to wake up. Then we will transfer them back to Same Day Surgery.
so your wife went in for a hubby removal procedure....?.....LOL