February at Team Crossroads Express

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got the call...
Pick-up tomorrow morning and headed to Millwalkee Wisconsin.... Stocked up with liquid refreshments, food and bought the big buddy heater to replace the med. sized buddy heater today... we also have 7 bottles of fuel so we should be ok for a couple of days if we get stuck in the storm somewhere...

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got the call...
Pick-up tomorrow morning and headed to Millwalkee Wisconsin.... Stocked up with liquid refreshments, food and bought the big buddy heater to replace the med. sized buddy heater today... we also have 7 bottles of fuel so we should be ok for a couple of days if we get stuck in the storm somewhere...

And your a team, surprised your wife didn't tell you to get an Espar before you headed out this winter.

Reactions: hazmat

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got the call...
I did the 20lb tank thing with my buddy....lot cheaper

hazmat

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And your a team, surprised your wife didn't tell you to get an Espar before you headed out this winter.

Shhhhhh, she doesn't know what an Espar is....
We're trying to go out as cheap as possible this winter as we have our eyes on a new truck this spring... As long as Team CRE gets us the freight this winter... Hoping for more of those coast to coast loads :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waking up for my pick up shortly....Morris Mn to the Evansville Ind area...:)

12573945_934844323266113_3677851632104967563_n.jpg

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Gotta love load info given to Murray & Sally...
1 piece 2000 #s unknown dimensions.... Get to shipper, one container @ 121 #s
Loaded headed to West Virginia after only five hours of being unloaded :)

Yeah. I think "customers" out there are just don't care. It's not the brokers.
You know they get a call that says "Send me a van for one skid".
They post a guess. Happens all the time. Literally.

Reactions: hazmat