February 2014

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Sonora Ky - Columbus In then picking up some tractor parts for my brother in Ft. Wayne..dh home....then...pre-plan Monday Am. Battle Creek - Detroit . 2 stops..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Back in service after a week off....anyone seen sirgregory46??? seems like he dropped off the earth

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
Back in service after a week off....anyone seen sirgregory46??? seems like he dropped off the earth

Hi, still alive. I have to have neck surgery so I am going to be out awhile. I am hoping to be back by April. Will see how it goes. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Hi, still alive. I have to have neck surgery so I am going to be out awhile. I am hoping to be back by April. Will see how it goes. :)

well good to hear from yah...Pat and I were talking yesterday wondering where you went...
Good luck ..and hope all goes well

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
well good to hear from yah...Pat and I were talking yesterday wondering where you went...
Good luck ..and hope all goes well

Well tell Pat hi. I'm sure everything will go well. I will just be glad to get back to work I am bored to death. :eek:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Well tell Pat hi. I'm sure everything will go well. I will just be glad to get back to work I am bored to death. :eek:

I bet I have been sick for the last week....same thing ..BORED

PJay59

Veteran Expediter
Holland Mi - Lafayette In

You take sirgregory46. ya we where wondering what happen to you. I am on my way down to Laredo land, I take Larry must still be down their. I be taking off to New Mexico to get some stuff done on house.

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
You take sirgregory46. ya we where wondering what happen to you. I am on my way down to Laredo land, I take Larry must still be down their. I be taking off to New Mexico to get some stuff done on house.

Have fun working on the house :)

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Getting over being sick and taking care of some family stuff...hopefully back @ this week...though it has been nice to be home for basically the last month and half...

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
In - Oshkosh wi w/ good dh$$ back to Mich

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Berea ky - detroit

Last edited: